Whether you are preparing for an Ofsted inspection, just recovering from one, or want an independent assessment of your provision, Kevin Dowson Learning and Development Ltd can create a solution for you.
Our register of sector experts is comprehensive, providing coverage of most sector subject areas on a national basis. They all however, have one thing in common, an overriding belief in the value of training and the benefits that can bring. Our expertise can help your organisation secure and maintain government-funded contracts, attract, motivate and retain staff and improve specific aspects of provision.
Areas of support can include:
- Planning for inspection workshops
- Guidance for inspection nominees
- Our highly successful “Striving for Excellence” programme of Masterclasses
- Self-assessment processes and report writing
- Planning and implementing quality improvement systems
- Quality monitoring services
- Sustainable development
- Leadership and management systems
- Inspection preparation
- Post inspection support
For government-funded training providers we are able to offer a range of learning support covering the following contexts:
- Work-based learning
- Adult and community learning
- Jobcentre Plus
- European Social Fund
We can also carry out your training and accreditation of assessors and verifiers, either through unit accreditation or by completion of a full qualification in Learning and Development. Alternatively we can source relief assessors and verifiers on a short-term contract basis.
For further information on any of the above, please contact me, Kevin Dowson using any of the links below.