Reserving your place
Please print off and complete a delegate registration form for each delegate in order to reserve a place. Send the completed form along with a deposit of £25.00 per person to:
Kevin Dowson Learning and Development Ltd
56 Normanton Lane
Please read the cancellation and substitution policy below before sending off the form.
Within 5 working days, we will let you know whether you have been allocated a place on the workshop along with any relevant joining instructions. If you haven’t heard from us within that time, please e-mail us using the link at the bottom of the page.
Cancellation and substitution
If you need to cancel your place, or substitute another delegate, we aim to make it is simple as possible, so:
Unlike many other organisations, we have no problem with you substituting one delegate for another, and we wouldn’t dream of charging you for doing that! All we ask is:
- Try to let us know as soon as possible before hand, just so we are expecting the right person;
- Please try to ensure the new delegate is the right person to send – we don’t want to waste their time by covering topics they are already familiar with, or telling them about things they are not involved in!
Our cancellation policy is pretty straightforward to!
- Any cancellation received up to three weeks before that date of the workshop – no charge!
- Any cancellation received between two and three weeks before the start of the workshop will results in the loss of any deposit paid;
- Any cancellation received between one and two weeks before the start of the workshop will incur a charge of 50% of the course fee;
- Any cancellation made within the seven days before the workshop will results in the full charge being applied, why not look at our substitution arrangements instead!