Quality Improvement Systems
Doing a good job? How do you know? The answers sometimes seem obvious, but are they?
From the old BS5750 quality systems that meant your quality system was good as long as you stuck to it – regardless of whether it was fit for purpose, to the more advanced Business Excellence model, there are a host of theoretical quality models to draw on, the reality is often none of these fully fit your business need – but where do you start?
Using our expertise in training and development we can at least help you sort quality improvement for that aspect of your business!
We can help you:
- Develop a quality improvement system
- Document your quality assurance procedures
- Monitor and evaluate performance
- Collect and use feedback
- Use benchmarking activities
- Identify what steps to take to secure improvement
For further information on any of the above, please contact me, Kevin Dowson using any of the links below.