One of the key areas I wanted to focus on here at Kevin Dowson Learning and Development was being able to provide you with a more comprehensive level of support – a one-stop-shop for your organisation’s training, development and support needs. A periodic newsletter was one of the first stage in that process, to try and offer an opinion on current topics. Every couple of months or so, we have been providing a newsletter covering a variety of different themes. I am delighted to be able to put all these in one place so you can access them whenever you want. Please find below the newsletters available to date.
- Issue 14 October 2016 A spoonful of Sugar
- Issue 13 April 2016 Keeping an eye on the detail
- Issue 12 January 2016 Yet another year of change
- Issue 11 November 2015 When is an apprentice not an apprentice
- Issue 10 September 2015 Teaching and learning
- Issue 9 - Customer Service
- Issue 8 - Find Me a Problem
- Issue 7 - An Inconvenient Interregnum or a Licence to Learn
- Issue 6 - December 2011 At Its Busiest Time of Year - Our Thoughts Turn to Retail
- Issue 5 - September 2011 Consultation on the new Common Inspection Framework
- Issue 4 - July 2011 What's an Apprentice and Planning for Inspection!
- Issue 3 - May 2011 The Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) and the demise of TQS
- Issue 2 - March 2011 The Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE)
- Issue 1 - January 2011 The Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE)