Guidance for inspection nominees
Being an effective nominee is key to a successful inspection. A good nominee still can’t guarantee a good inspection result, but they can make sure that the right evidence is presented to the right people at the right time – and that makes a huge difference! So many times, as either an additional or a lead inspector, I have seen providers shoot themselves in the foot by presenting ill-advised and often inappropriate evidence to inspectors, supposedly to strengthen their position, only for it have the opposite effect.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Who should be an inspection nominee
- The role of the nominee
- How to prepare an inspection schedule
- What’s what in the Common Inspection Framework – and does it really matter?
- What evidence to present
- Knowing your data
- Those limiting grades – safeguarding and equality and diversity
- How to make the most of daily feedback
- Knowing when to argue – and when to keep quiet!
- How to challenge inspection findings
Lots of serious stuff covered in an interesting, information, and occasionally humorous way!! All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and an extremely useful reference pack, crammed full of useful information and good practice. Like all our courses, this can also be delivered on your premises for a number of your staff, or perhaps shared between you and another local provider. Get in touch with us for more details.
This session also links with: