Who We Are
Kevin Dowson Learning and Development Ltd aims to promote, develop and support organisational improvement across business, including commercial organisations, training providers, colleges and adult and community learning. Its unique formation brings together experts from each of these sectors as well as having extensive links with a wide range of high-calibre associate consultants with specialist expertise.
All associate consultants have substantial and recent experience of working in industry, education or training as either practitioners or inspectors. Additional colleagues with appropriate commercial and report writing skills are also used as the need arises.
For government-funded training providers we are able to offer a range of learning support covering the following contexts:
- Work-based learning
- Adult and community learning
- Jobcentre Plus
- European Social Fund
- Joint Area Reviews
For commercial organisations, we offer a range of tools to review and improve organisational development, for example:
- A full assessment of the quality of your training
- Advice, where necessary, on how to improve it
- A comparison of your training with sector norms
- An organisational training needs analysis
- The development of both accredited and non-accredited training programmes
We have close links with a wide range of key partners to help meet your development needs, or provide further information and advice.